The chess game analysis is carried out using Stockfish 14.
The moves in the notation have the colours according to the following restrictions.
- Blue: normal move.
- Green: best move by chess module.
- Yellow: inaccuracy.
- Orange: dubious chess move.
- Red: blunder.
Summary centipawns table of the chess game.
The centipeon is the unit of measurement used in chess as a measure of advantage. One centipeon is equal to 1/100th of a pawn. Therefore, 100 centipeons = 1 pawn.
- Centipawns: average of the overall game.
- Opening centipawns: average of the first 15 moves.
- Middlegame centipawns: average between moves 15 and 30.
- Endgame centiapawns: average from the 30th move onwards.